Saturday, December 15, 2012

Craving for this - The Harry Potter Studio Tour


I often caught myself dreamily wondering why my Hogwarts Letter hasn't arrived yet? Does the poor owl get  lost or something? And some other times, i even pictured myself strolling down Hogwarts corridors, eating in Great Hall with my friends, and making some potions under the stern, watchful eyes of Professor Snape. But then i slapped myself back to reality, that there's no such thing as Hogwarts, and i am definitely not a potion-making witch. Quite sad, actually :"(

But everyone has a right to dream, rite? And how happy i am when i found this article, telling about one Studio tour by Warner Bros, when visitors can actually walk along cobbled Diagon Alley, stand in the very Great Hall used in the movie set, admire the magnificent Hogwarts castle up close, even take a real photo while riding a broomstick.
The green screen display, you ride the broom, and watch the flashing London behind you, and smile :D
Ubledore's Office, with the many portraits of Hogwarts Headmasters
I can actually stroll down Diagon Alley! And that's Fred and George Weasley's WWW  in the distant
Harry and friend's Dorm room. I never knew it'd be this small :D
Entrance to Great Hall
And this is the miraculous Great Hall. Those statues on the wall represents four Hogwarts Houses
The Potion Class. Let's make some Polyjuice!
Daily Prophet, the Wizards' newspaper. And said Hogwarts Letter! Want one....
Get the finest wand at Ollivander's.


All photos are from here

I really want to go there :")

No comments:

Post a Comment