Friday, March 29, 2013

afternoon nap #1

Science fact states that in average 10 minutes we forget 90% of our dream. So i decided to keep a pen and notebook nearby when i'm about to sleep, and try to write the details of my dream down immediately after i wake up.

Today, i dream of this.
I was a farmer, like the one in Harvest Moon game. Aside from farming, i also took photos for people, but i don't receive payment for that. One day, i was sitting with my Liqo friends, and among them was D (strange, bcause in real life D is not in my Liqo group). Then M (D's boy friend) came and he and D became lovey-dovey so that our Liqo mentor put on shocked face. M asked me to take photo of him and D in the swing.  The swing is located in front of B building in Insan Cendekia. And when i'm about to shot a pic of them, i saw the last photo i take (jsyk, i took photos with my cellphone camera instead of a fancy DSLR, maybe that's why i took pictures for free). The  last picture i take was me and my sister in that very swing, wearing yellow bird-like costume. I then remembered the moment that picture was taken, it was after i and my sister had a boooooring karaoke session with Abi and one of his female friend. But the boring karaoke cost Abi 100k and he also paid 500k++ for a new CIMB Niaga card. He said i should tell Ummi later about the new card.
There was also a scene where i and Risqon (also a Harvest moon farmer) waiting for a truck in Ciputat busway shelter. We farmers do not work on Sundays, so in order to get money in Sundays, we deliver goods with the truck from Ciputat busway shelter. We had to catch the truck before 5 PM, because if we're late, the truck won't give us any money at all.
Back to when i took M and D's picture, i shot them at some fancy angle. Then my real sister in the real world wake me up and asked me to pray Dzuhur berjamaah.

I plan on writing my dreams, however absurd they might be. Dreams are supposed to be irrational and absurd, anyway.

One more interesting fact about dream, is that our mind doesn't invent faces. In our dreams we always see people we know or people we've seen but don't remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment