Saturday, March 30, 2013

Change would do you good

I notice that i post very few lately, and all of 'em are plain rubbish. Idk, it's either i just don't feel the usual surge of inspiration, or that my writing quality is downgrading. Either way,  it's sad ;(

Anyway, this long weekend, i have a very special guest visit: my sister! yay! She's been so busy lately, all with her senior year thingies, exams, and whatnot. But i'm glad she decided to spend time with me in this pseudoholiday. Just when i feel like i miss her, Allah sent me the very person directly. Allah Is The Coolest!

So today i brought her to Depok, to have a look at UI's Central Library, the so-called Crystal of Knowledge. There we tried the iMacs, and while she's having the time of her life watching Running Man, i opened my now-miserable blog. Then i did a major change.

Look, i decided to rename my blog to "Happy Go Lucky". It is an English idiom that means "carefree, taking everything easily". I think it suits the overall content of this blog, which is depicting my day-to-day routine and my gibberish mind. You readers should not taking this blog seriously, as i usually do not put much effort in my writings here. No footnotes, no citations, nothing. Just me and my fingers. So excuse me for talking rubbish. But if you do find this blog useful or inspiring in some way, well, nothing flatters me more than that. I really hope i can produce some hi-quality writings every now and then. But you may have realized that i have my own style of writing, and it's so hard to change it.

I'm trying,  people. I'm trying to write something poetic or fancy or inspiring, but in the end i only came up with this kind of post. EVEN THIS VERY POST. So sorry, you have to endure my rubbish-style posts until God-Knows-When. In the meantime, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment