Friday, December 31, 2010

Catatan akhir tahun

January.
Still in high school. last tour with nozomika, sweet memories @pangandaran. rumor started to blast. got my seat at faculty of medicine (really, Thanks God), means i did not need to pass any more test for college admission. i believe if i took one, may be i would not be in any college right now. seriously, the physics (and calculus) questions in EVERY test were soooo vertigo-ing lol.



February.
getting more hectic. the school was so crazy about final exam preparation. heavier and thicker intensive book (the orange one) even the color was brighter haha. but i found the one who (i thought) was a perfect best friend. more stories to tell, more advices to share.



March.
Visit our homeroom teacher, Miss Nefa. so much spaghetti. fun fishing. and in the end of march, finally, our Final Exam which the school had been very crazy of. Seemed like they really hope for our best, and Thanks God, i myself did it well. oyea except the chemistry one. dunno why.

April.
Final exam is not the end. there were still many exams to go. the practical exams were so tiring, i mean it. but fun thing is i was being 17. thank you for all my friends who sent me so many gifts, really, i did not expect that much. but the mukena is very useful, and the birthday letters were very touching. thank you again.

May.
The school chose me to compete at NOMS 2010, FKUGM. my last competition, and nothing interest me more than winning it then. so i 'force' ngeni and rian (my partners) to study overnight. and we made it. my last gift to school. and after that, i straihgtly headed for home. need a REST after MONTHS of hardwork. Fortunately i did not have to take any tests haha.



June.
Started with trip with my classmates to Bromo and Malang. Lots of fun. and my graduation ceremony on june 12. so sad, finally i had to leave this great school. i had to face my destiny (o ya?) in faculty of medicine, more hard works. more responsibility. like wise man saying, "in life, every ending is just a start for bigger thing"



July.

Month of gabut, really, nothing to do. just glundang-glundung at home.

August.

Start of college life. shocking at first, knowing that i have to pay for all my foods (haha you know i get them all free in high school). and stressful orientation week. Lots of essay writing. my brain were worn-out :p. my first meeting with the 'hero' of medicine study, the cadaver.

September.
More stressful mabim days. senior interviews. but i found new interesting things in college, and i learned to manage my time. thank you for inspiring seniors, and even inspiring friends. really friends, you are all amazing!

October.
Discover the fact that this new world is so different from my past one. i had to be careful in keeping my beliefs, and there were so many distractions. but i enjoy them :)

November.
Finally (finally again, where is the real 'final' btw) i face the real medical world. three months backward, i only studied PPKn, art, english, and other boring things. but this month, i started on empathy, altho this subject is believed to be the most gabut subject in FKUI lol.

December.
time flies, you know. one year is short. now i feel like i can let go of things, let go of them, let go of all my pitiful past failure. oh yeah and im getting darker. Salemba sun really burns me. haha.


and here i am, alone in my room, busy with my research proposal which i have to complete in one week from now. i barely cant believe this is the last day of 2010. Time can be cheesy sometimes, haha. Memories in this year, they are just too sweet to be forgotten. not that i'm wanting to forgot them all, i just feel, hey really?? three hours from now, i'm gonna leave the year when i graduated from high school.(so what? :p)

all i can say is, i hope i have enough room in my head to keep them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment