Friday, January 28, 2011

Shopping Spree ~ wkwk

Okay lets start with one good news: now i am dare enough to ride the Vario in Malang's main road! yeeha. actually i have been able to ride it since in junior high. but i never have any gut to 'show off' (what? haha) in the main road. it is always very crowded by large cars, trucks, buses, and all of them seem to be driven in full speed (oke this is lebay). but seriously, first time i brought mommy's Vario out of Banjararum road (with Mbak Ica, to Jalan Ikan Layur when she accompanied me to my Qiroah lesson), i felt VERY PROUD that i can ride motorcycle in main road ^^

Then, today my mother and i have a fun ride to Togamas, a bookstore which always give their consumers Discount. every book is labelled 15% discount, even some are 25%. what a wonderful bookstore wkwk. my mother bought me Detektif Conan 58 & 59. and she also bought "Bumi Cinta" and some Detik-Detik LKS for Mbak Hari. All of them cost only 102.800 rupiahs :D

From the bookstore, my mother let me drive (idk what is the term "nyetir" for motorcycle) the vario to Elizabeth. Wheeee! there we did some"window shopping". we have no intention tobuy anything since the beginning, you know. it was a-just-for-fun window shopping. mother and daughter should do things like this often haha





FYI the Elizabeth store in Malang is very big, with 4 floors. even in jakarta they dont have any store this big. and the price....my bag, the very same bag i bought in Elizabeth store in Mall Ciputra West jakarta2 months ago, is discounted for 40% here! OMG if i knew then, i should let my mother bought the bag in Malang instead -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment