Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Late Announcement

I, muthia syarifa yani
hereby announced ......

mbakyumalang has won her first blog competiton
THE NATIONAL ISLAMIC BLOG CONTEST
held by
IFUN1432 H MAN Insan Cendekia Serpong
in third place yeaaaaay~ ^^v

Alhamdulillaah :D
All thanks to:
-Allah SWT with Whom i always believe
-my mom, who inspires me in this blog-writing thingy
-my sister, who motivates me to join this blog competition (since she was helping the commitee to promote iFun haha)
-my father, for the prayer :))
-all my friends who clicked my link and support mbakyumalang and increase her pagerank hehehe

FYI, i wrote 3 last posting labelled iFun (the pantun, Petamburan tradition, and waggle dance) in the deadline day, just bcause i was too busy with my research project and i did not have any idea what to post in my blog. But i decided not to give up, and ideas came ones after another in my mind (o ya? haha)

I hope, this achievement will inspire people out there, to not afraid to try, to not afraid to take the first step, and to not give up :D
and maybe after this, i will push myself to keep writing, perhaps someday i can be as famous as JK Rowling or Dewi Lestari (khayalan tingkat tinggi)


See ya! ^^
~sincerely, Muthia





No comments:

Post a Comment