Sunday, June 24, 2012

akankah..?

oyeah i know i write a lot lately. haha.
So, today i checked my facebook account. and how surprised i am to find that i've been invited to a wedding: my facebook friend's wedding. and for your information, this facebook friend, who's marrying someone, is a 19 year old girl.

maybe you're wondering who's her, who's dare enough to marry at such young an age. nah, since she's just my facebook friend, (i even only met her once when i became MC in an event) i dont know that much about her. but that one meeting is enough for me to like her. She's so pretty and courteous. and when i know her name, i was like "Oh My, we are facebook friends lol" and she laughed. i dont remember who requested to be friend first, but i was sure i saw her name in my facebook homepage, liking my friends' status or photos. it's a small world after all, eh. and after that meeting, i wrote on her wall 'hey facebook friend, i'm glad we finally meet'. kinda strange how facebook can connect strangers haha.

ok, back to the topic.
seeing her marrying someone in so young age, i started to think about myself. i was in same age as her. will i ever see my wedding day? haha. i know i'm gonna be married someday, i will. but when is that someday? and most importantly, who's that someone to marry me? eaaa.

girls my age are so curious and dreamy about wedding. but really, thinking about marriage is....well...kinda depressing for me haha. i know i shouldnt think about marriage now, with respiratory module coming up and 7 modules to go and 2 years of clinical practice to be worried on. or could it be,...my wedding day might be sooner than i think .___. (not that i have someone in mind when i write this lol). but, no one knows when exactly one is going to marry, right? like me, i planned my marriage will be when i am 23. but who knows? it might be much sooner, or later, than what i planned it to be.

what i know for sure, is i want a nice marriage (of course, who doesnt lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment