Monday, February 25, 2013

coolest hairstyles

Hairstyles is one of the many things i'm fascinated by. These are some of my favs
1. Princess Merida - Brave
I'm sooooo into redheads! From The Weasleys to Lily Potter to Merida. But Merida's the most coolie awesome. Blazing red tight curls flying all over her head. And the way Pixar draws her hair, in superfine detail, it's just cool :3

2. Narcissa Malfoy - Harry Potter
The unique combination of deep black highlight and platinum blonde. Plus her sarcastic expression like there's some unpleasant smell under her nose (Harry said this actually)


3. Yukiko Kudo - Detective Conan
Medium length with elegant curls on the tips, including curly bangs and "godek". One of my all-time favorite hairstyles. I remember when i was very young, i want my hair to be styled like her, but now i realize it would be weird :p

4. Hanawa - Chibi Maruko Chan
Look at the way he touch his flowing hair while saying some sophisticated vocabularies. Makes me ROTFL! :D

5. Alice Cullen - Twilight
I don't really like short haircut, but if there must be one, Alice's it is! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment