Wednesday, August 7, 2013

25Hari25Tulisan #6 Embarassment

Hari 6
Tema: Pengalaman memalukan di masa muda (Usul Tiara)

Embarassment is one of the feeling i hate so so so so much. It's like someone has stripped me down that i want to run away, fast and far, or like some hot steam float around my head, blinding and suffocating. Blood rush to my face, and then it will be red and feel very hot. There will also be this churning, uncomfortable sensation in my gut, like when I slide down a roller coaster. Then i feel the urge to get lost, far away from the situation.

Some people can just joke their way out of some embarassing situation, but not me. I will most likely just stand there stupidly and mocking myself silently, wishing in vain that no one notice my idiocy (which, of course, does not happen). And I hate those feelings,

That's why, everytime i feel flustered, i will try my best to forget it. And now, when Tiara ask me what makes me embarassed, i cannot remember a thing. I simply do not want to reexperience that embarassment from just thinking about it. So yeah, today i pretty much just babble on.

No comments:

Post a Comment