Friday, February 11, 2011

New Life

not actually. i mean my new REAL life as a medical student. now i start on Cell and Genetics Module, my first 'medicine' module ever since. hwehehe...

studying this, reminds me of the old days. the days of finding my passion, days of struggles, some success, some disappointment, but definitely full of joy in the process. haha i miss those days :')

moreover, here in Medschool of UI, i am surrounded by bunch of "biology prodigies". i've met some of them before, and they also recognize me "oh Muthia!" (whee feel famous wkeke). these guys of 'biology prodigies' impress me a lot. they are true masters, and i learn so much from them. we sometimes share and argue, but that is fun! :D

and you know, campus life is not always about study. in this semester, i and my friends start joining and in the "kaderisasi" process of many organization. this evening, approximately 3 hours ago, i'm announced to be the member of Senat Mahasiswa IKM FKUI 2011, in the "Pendidikan dan Profesi" department. happy alhamdulillah, but it also means i got one more amanah to keep. and i hope i can be a better person by joining Senat

See ya!~ sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment